Frontier Paralegals are Licensed by the Law Society of Upper Canada under Frontier Paralegal Professional Corporation.
Iftikhar Khan who has a great passion to practice law has founded the firm under basic and fundamental principles.
1. To provide cost effective legal services to the public residing in the Greater Toronto Area.
2. Satisfy the clients by providing honest legal advice whether that advice is, prima facie, negative.
3. To act honestly and fairly in a clients' best interests.
4. To act with due skill and diligence, reasonable promptness and courtesy.
5. To maintain a clients' confidence.
At Frontier Paralegals we are passionate about serving each of our clients to the best of our capabilities. Our aim is to provide the exceptional quality of legal service to all of our clients.
One of our savvy ways to save our clients' money is to draft an initial demand letter to the defendant seeking the desired remedies within 14 days before bringing a claim in a court. This way the other party realizes the seriousness of the situation that the plaintiff has retained a professional legal service and it is better to either honor the demands or find a middle ground before the costly legal procedure begins.
In conclusion, the client only pays a fraction of the legal cost and retrieves his damages without going to Court.